THIS WEBSITE IS MADE BY A KID THAT WHO IS 12 YEARS OLD HE GOT SOME SPELLING ERRORS SO DO YOUR BEST TO READ IT. | ALL AGES WELCOME/www.comic-comic.co.nr
COMICS,GAMES,VIDEOS AND CREATIVE: Bear kites


Where do people visit my website

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Bear kites

how are you guys doing check out my story that i made:

BEAR KITES

One day I saw people have a flying bear kites. And I asked them if I could join? And they say yes. So I have a small telescope on my pocket, and I was very tired, and then I let my bear kite go, and then I take out my small telescope on my pocket, and then I look at my small telescope on my pocket, and then I look at my bear kite and I saw a bear star just like thisursa minor and I was surprise and then I call my friends and they were all surprise, and then I saw a star look like a bear. And then my dad calls me so I got to go back. And the next day I saw a lion when it was night and I was surprise again, and then I call my friends to see it. And it look like this: leo

By: Ammar

No comments:

Game for today